1. SMT-type SD memory card connector.
2. Stand-off 0 mm.
3. Includes Push-in Push-out ejection mechanism.
4. Card ejection stroke of 8 mm for easy card removal.
5. Includes card detection switch and write-protect detection switch.
6. Built-in half lock mechanism to prevent card falling out at ejection.
7. Lock mechanism employed to inhibit removal of card when card lock is in place.
8. Direct soldering to board supported thanks to EMI/ESD plate.
9. Reverse type also available.
Rated Voltage : AC 50V(rms)
Rated Current : 0.5A
Withstanding Voltage : 500V AC (rms) 1minute
Insulation Resistance : 1000MΩ min. (at 500V DC)
Contact Resistance : Contact 100mΩ or less/Switch 250mΩ or less
-MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICSLife (Matching Cycle) : 10,000 times
Card Insertion Force : 4.9N(0.5kgf)~9.8N(1kgf)
Eject Force : 4.9N(0.5kgf)~9.8N(1kgf)
Using Temperature Range : -25~+90ºC